Laytime and demurrage continues to be a constant source of disagreement. Misinterpretation of charter party clauses and the laytime calculation itself can be a costly affair. It’s all in the details of the – typically – unstructured documents.
Reduce paperwork and streamline time consuming manual workflows with a secure and structured work flow. We process your laytime calculations in a few days, so you stay updated at all times with critical post-fixture activities — saving time and reducing risk.
Upon agreement, we cross-reference documents with the charter party and Recap to confirm requirements.
All documents are then stored in our secure industry-grade LT-Vault.
With the documents at hand, we sort and check the clauses and run the Laytime calculation, giving you a detailed logical breakdown.
When you have approved the calculation, we follow up with counterparties and ensure supporting documents are included. This is done within the agreed and required time line.
If needed, we’ll have our professional and experienced recovery team manage funds recovery.
• More time to focus on vessel operation
• Up-to-date laytime (in accordance with pre-agreed SLA)
• No missed timebars
• Reduction in days of outstandings
• Quicker settlements
• More efficient month-end closings
• Overall time reduction in claim settlement, both demurrage
• Feedback to pre-fixture team to assist in future negotiations at specific ports
• Quicker operational cost overview
• Faster claim settlements